Polyurethane Sealant [Grey] 300ml
How To Order Our Products
Suitable for use with all GRP Roofing systems we stock.
Application (Please see relevant Installation Guides):
- Polyurethane mastic is required for affixing trims to each other or fascia carried batten. Polyurethane mastic is designed to be fully compatible with our stocked polyester resins ensuring a good bond. General silicones and mastics shouldn’t be used.
- A continuous bead of PU adhesive is sufficient to secure the trim in place.
- All trim overlaps should be be sealed with PU adhesive & bandage. Wipe any excess adhesive for a neat join prior to topcoating. Always better to apply too much adhesive, securing the joint, than too little.
Cromar Alpha Chem Polyurethane FC40 is a single component, fast curing, polyurethane based elastomeric sealant used for joints where a highly elastic strong bond is required, with excellent chemical, mechanical and weather resistance.
Specially developed for bonding various building materials and for sealing of expansion joints. As a sealant it adheres, without a primer, to the substrates such as wood, concrete, stone, anodized aluminium, polyester, glass, ceramics, baked clay. Overpaintable with water based paints (solvent based paints always test to ascertain compatibility).
- All sealing and bonding applications in the building and construction industry
- Sealing expansion joints in concrete floors
- Trafficked floor joints