Cure It Roofing Resin (10kg)
Cure It is a revolutionary GRP flat roofing waterproofing system. A Cure It roof is made with specially formulated roofing resin and topcoat. This has been designed for roofing applications by the UK’s leading GRP flat roofing materials manufacturer and is supplied with a 20 year materials guarantee.
- Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications by the leading glass reinforced polyester roofing materials manufacturer
- No seams, joints or welds
- Cold applied- free from the risks associated with ‘hot works’
- Extreme UV resistance (when used with full system including topcoat)
- Good environmental profile
- Low styrene emission
- Fast ‘wet-out
- High flexibility
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for walkways or balconies
- Comprehensive technical support and a range of available training options
- CE conformity marking
- LABC (Local Authority Building Control) certified
- Proven certified pedigree to BS and ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards.
Cure It Roofing Resin is supplied in tins of 20kg & 10kg which equates to approximately 13.5m² or 6.75m² (coverage using 450g csm).
For ease of mixing, simply use the measurements on the Cure It Mixing Bucket. The buckets are graduated in kilos allowing easy calculation of the required hardener relative to the ambient temperature.
Hardener must be added to all resin and topcoat in order for it to cure.