OSB3 T&G Boards 18mm [2400mm x 600mm]
*Please note we do not deliver this product UK wide- local or collection only*
2400 x 600 x 18mm SMARTPLY/Norboard OSB 3 Tongue & Groove (T&G) Roofing Boards
Especially recommended for GRP flat roofs OSB (Orientated Strand Board). A stronger alternative to softwood plywood and precision-engineered for consistent strength, SMARTPLY/Norboard OSB3 is BBA approved and conforms to all relevant Eurocodes.
- Tongue & Groove Edge Profile
- FSC Certified Timber
- Highly Engineered
- Moisture Resistant
- Easy Installation
Manufactured to the same exacting standards as SMARTPLY/Norboard OSB3 but with the addition of tongue and grooved edges.
(T&G) profile reduces the liklihood of stress fracures compared to butt-jointed timber. Doesnt require joints to be bandaged.
Both of our available roofing boards must be laid with the writing side up. This side of the board results in a better laminate key.
If you require a larger none-interlocking board: OSB3 Boards 18mm 2400mm x 1200mm
OSB3 panels are ideal for a wide range of applications within manufacturing and construction. They perform well in humid environments and are BBA approved.
- A smooth OSB that requires no sanding ? not even for GRP roofing applications
- Pitched/flat roofing
- Suitable for Structural use in load-bearing conditions (over 9mm thickness)
- Consistent, uniform boards with no voids, knots or signs of delaminating
- Can be sawn, drilled, planed, filed, nailed or sanded. The boards can even take nails as close to 8mm from the edge without fear of splitting
- Wall sheathing
- Timber frame housing
- Modular buildings
- Caravan manufacturing
- Agricultural construction
Manufactured to EN300 performance standard OSB3 is a structural panel that satisfies BS5268 Part 2, EN13986