Indasa MTG Masking Tape 25mm (1″)
High quality masking tape available in 1″, 2″ and 3″ widths.
A General purpose crepe paper masking tape from Indasa.
- Extremely flexible & easy to shape.
- Superb adhesion without leaving residual tack once removed.
- Easy to tear & form.
- Good mechanical strength.
- Consistent edge & uniform thickness enabling clean straight lines.
- Solvent resistant to resin & topcoat preventing penetration and sagging when trying to form a bond to laminate to (e.g. corner detail).
- Easy to roll out at speed when masking board joints.
- None T&G boards require joint gaps are taped with masking tape and then bandaged. This prevents sag, promotes strength and prevents resin penetration between joints. Failure to do so may invalidate a manufacturers Roofing Guarantee (please refer to individual manufacturer literature).
- If applying a non-slip finish adjacent to trim detail or non slip area, then mask off for neat finish.
- Helps provide a framework and prevent sagging when laminating trim details e.g. preformed corners or adjoining trims.
Available in 1″, 2″ & 3″.