Lantor 1mm Xi Coremat (130mts)
£1.77 per metre ex-vat
For decades, Lantor Coremat® has been considered the world standard for flexible bulker mats and print blockers used in hand lay-up and spray-up processes. All Coremat® grades consist of a polyester nonwoven containing microspheres. They offer a cost effective increase in stiffness and weight-savings in materials and an excellent surface finish.
The original Coremat® Xi grade is distinctively recognizable by its blue resin indicator. It is know for its excellent impregnation and drapeability properties during processing. This makes the Coremat® Xi an excellent choice for complex geometries.
- Original Lantor Coremat® quality
- Easy impregnation with a resin uptake of only 600 g/m² per mm thickness
- Excellent flexibility and softness during processing for complex geometries
Lantor Coremat® Xi
- The cost effective solution for open mould processes
- Is used as core material and/or print blocker
- Is a polyester nonwoven and compatible with all regular types of resins, including Polyester, Vinylester, Phenolic and Epoxy
- Is suitable for hand lay-up and spray-up processes Applications Lantor Coremat® Xi
- Marine: hulls, decks and structures of boats and yachts
- Transportation: parts and panels of cars, trailers and trucks
- Mass transit: interior and exterior of trains, light rail and buses
- Leisure: kayaks, surfboards, pools and tubs
- Industrial: cladding panels, containers and tanks Notification
Keep Coremat® Xi away from direct sunlight, therefore store Coremat® Xi in the original bag. This will ensure proper functioning of the resin indicator. Please note that the resin indicator is not a guarantee that sufficient resin has been applied, but strictly a control mechanism to identify dry spots. Always check resin content.