Lantor 1mm Xi Coremat (130mts)
For decades, Lantor Coremat has been considered the world standard for flexible bulker mats and print blockers used in hand lay-up and spray-up processes. All Coremat grades consist of a polyester nonwoven containing microspheres. They offer a cost effective increase in stiffness and weight-savings in materials and an excellent surface finish.
The original Coremat Xi grade is distinctively recognizable by its blue resin indicator. It is know for its excellent impregnation and drapeability properties during processing. This makes the Coremat Xi an excellent choice for complex geometries.
- Original Lantor Coremat quality
- Easy impregnation with a resin uptake of only 600 g/m2 per mm thickness
- Excellent flexibility and softness during processing for complex geometries
Lantor Coremat Xi
- The cost effective solution for open mould processes
- Is used as core material and/or print blocker
- Is a polyester nonwoven and compatible with all regular types of resins, including Polyester, Vinylester, Phenolic and Epoxy
- Is suitable for hand lay-up and spray-up processes Applications Lantor Coremat Xi
- Marine: hulls, decks and structures of boats and yachts
- Transportation: parts and panels of cars, trailers and trucks
- Mass transit: interior and exterior of trains, light rail and buses
- Leisure: kayaks, surfboards, pools and tubs
- Industrial: cladding panels, containers and tanks Notification
Keep Coremat Xi away from direct sunlight, therefore store Coremat Xi in the original bag. This will ensure proper functioning of the resin indicator. Please note that the resin indicator is not a guarantee that sufficient resin has been applied, but strictly a control mechanism to identify dry spots. Always check resin content.