Cromar PRO GRP Roofing Resin (20kg)
PRO GRP is a new advanced liquid applied GRP – Glass Reinforced Polyester- flat roof system. It has been specifically engineered for flat roof applications in the UK market. It is a fully integrated seamless system where all the components are designed to work together to ensure that you can take full advantage of this rapidly expanding market. PRO GRP can be used on virtually all types of flat roofs up to and including vertical surfaces for example the cheeks of a dormer or the inside face of a mansard or parapet roof.
Pro GRP Resin is supplied in 10kg or 20kg cans which equates to approximately 6.5m² or 13m².
- Cost-effective roofing solution.
- PRO GRP will give a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty when installed by an approved PRO GRP installer.
- Fire retardant (BS476 PART3 EXT.F.AB)
- Very low styrene emission.
- Applied cold on-site, suitable for both domestic & commercial roofs.
- Low viscosity allowing rapid and efficient fibre wet-out.
- Long pot life combined with rapid cure.
- Superior mechanical properties
The correct ratio of resin to glass fibre chop strand mat (450g csm) is 1.5 litres of resin per m2 of mat. For 600gsm mat your resin usage will be approximately 33% higher – the thicker the mat the more resin usage. 450gsm CSM for areas of occasional foot traffic. 600gsm CSM for areas of heavy foot traffic or load bearing(decking, promenade tiles, green roofs).
For ease of mixing, simply use the measurements on the PRO GRP Graduated Mixing Bucket . The buckets are graduated in kilos allowing easy calculation of the required hardener relative to the ambient temperature. Use in conjunction with Catalyst Dispenser for accurate measurement.
Catalyst must be added to all resin and topcoat in order for it to cure.
For full application instructions please see the “Installation Guide” tab.