How To Order Our Products
Still the most effective cleaner for removing uncured resin from tools and equipment. Keep in sealed container and put the lid back on after use this product is highly flammable and evaporates quickly.
Brushes & rollers can be placed in a re-sealable container and used for other jobs. However, as our tools are inexpensive most users see them as disposable job to job. Ensure any resin/topcoat is removed from handle to avoid contaminating current mix.
Due to flammability never smoke in proximity of acetone. Do not wash hands with acetone, in the event of eye contact use an eye bath immediately. If used to clean paintwork, fabric & general plastics it may remove the surface colour.
- Primarily to facilitate a good bond, either between laminated layers or laminate and topcoat prior to topcoating.
Flash sand laminated deck with P40 sandpaper and wipe down with acetone. Promotes inter-laminate adhesion. Always aim to apply the topcoat within 24 hours of laminating the deck. If not possible sand roof to gain a key then wipe with acetone prior to topcoating.
- If re-topcoating please note topcoat will not adhere to itself due to its wax content when going through its curing cycle. You may get an initial bond but not over time. Sufficiently abrade the surface to get a key into original laminate and wipe with acetone.
- Any repairs abrade the area with sandpaper and clean with acetone.
- Before affixing trims lightly wipe down with acetone to remove contaminates.
- Removing excess water from roof prior to laminating, wiping surface with acetone cloth can speed up process.
- Spillage or resin spray.
If accidentally contaminate resin or topcoat mix with acetone do note use. Correctly dispose of and start correct mix again. No need to use acetone as a thinner, all our stocked roofing resins and topcoats are formulated specifically for roofing application.
Available in 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre & 25l containers.